25 Year Cabling Warranty Midlands
CSA Midlands offers a 25 Year Warranty covering our Category 5e, Category 6, Category 6A and Fibre Optic installations. Choosing CSA Midlands to install your structured cabling system will give you ultimate peace of mind that your completed infrastructure has been installed and tested to the current industry standards.
We carry out our installations following the industry standard cabling practises and guidelines submitted by the ISO and EIA/TIA. The Warranty covers Cat 5e, Cat 6 & Cat 6A and Fibre Optic Cabling Systems.
What the Cabling Warranty Covers:
The FCS warranty certifies to the client, that copper and/or the optical fibre links perform to the current standards.
This covers Patch Panel to Outlet, and/or Patch Panel to Patch Panel Links. The warranty also provides lifetime cover on all FCS components.
Copper and Optical Fibre Cover
- Horizontal links (Patch Panel to Outlet)
- Cabinet links (Patch Panel to Patch Panel)
- Backbone links (Patch Panel to Patch Panel between locations)
- Pre-Terminated Copper (as noted above)
- MTP Optical Fibre links (Connector to Connector)
- Re-Terminated Optical Fibre links (as noted above)
- Consolidation Points & FCS Cables
- Copper harness and Switch Links
What is not covered by the Cabling Warranty
- The warranty does not cover intentional or accidental damage to any installed links
- The warranty does not cover any damage caused to installed links due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to water damage or such like
- The warranty does not cover any link results that were not supplied at the time of application. Any subsequent work that has been carried out on an already certified site, will be treated as a separate warranty and must be tested and submitted with a new warranty application form
What if there is a problem
If the client encounters a problem with the installation after the handover, then the client should contact CSA Midlands, who will arrange a site visit to carry out a site survey to establish the cause of the problem. Should any installed products be found to be at fault, then CSA Midlands will agrees to replace, install new products, retest and submit new documentation for warranty purposes at no cost to the end user.